Monday, October 25, 2010

Finishing things!

If you remember my very first blog post told you about my inability to finish projects. I have closets of materials for projects I was so excited about but never started/finished. This weekend I decided to start tackling some of them...at least the things that are still relevant (as excited as I was about the zoo animals I was going to paint they no longer fit in her room since Princesses are whats cool these days). So this weekend I caught up on some scrapbooking and started making hairbows ...well attempting to make hairbows... I have a long way to go and if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to make fancier ones. Here are some of my finished products! I feel so productive!


kit is Apple-licious by Just So Scrappy






another Just so Scrappy kit... Happy Fall Ya'll (she is the best designer and her kits are only 1.50!!! Check her out at her blog )

No comments:

Post a Comment