Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just a few thoughts today...

- Is there anything worse than dumping a 6 oz bottle of pumped milk that sat out all night???
- Some days I think I can conquer the world... I got up and made a quiche and banana bread this morning... Then I looked in the mirror... I don't think I'm going to conquer much more than my couch in my nursing jammies with leaky milk stains, hair going every which way, and gigantic bags under my eyes...
-But to end my thoughts on a positive note... With my first daughter we were blessed that my husband was able to stay home with her from 4 mo. when I went to work until 20 mo. when she started daycare. The downside was I had to ask him everything or do it wrong and he would say "No, she doesn't like that anymore." Or "actually this is how I get her down for a nap" Just now he was making her lunch and said "What do you dip your meatballs in?" And I was able to say "ketchup" and then show him how she likes her meatballs cut up... I am so blessed to have this maternity leave to not just bond with my youngest but get to know my oldest even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment