Monday, December 13, 2010

Thoughts this evening

I had a few thoughts to share this evening...

1) My daughter just said "Shake the butt" and started breaking it down... Oh Lord!!! I am in trouble! Where did she even learn that???
2) You know your a mom when... you reach in your jacket pocket for your keys and pull out 2 my little ponies and a pacifier... but not your keys...
3) It's never quite Christmas in our house until the smell of candy cane cookies being baked fills the air... Even when I was on bedrest I stirred them from my recliner...It's officially Christmas!
4) Ask me again how I feel about said smell after I bake and wrap 60 of them for tomorrows cookie exchange...
5) I can't ever do it the easy way... For Bear's birthday this weekend I couldn't just buy a cake... I couldn't just make a cake? No I had to make 3d panda bear cupcakes! Everything looks a lot more appealing in a beautiful book made by professionals... And of course I didn't make 15 (she only had 4 friends and their parents at her party)... I made 30... 30 sad looking panda bears... But as a friend said "Man she's going to look back at that and know how loved she is!" I sure hope so!

1 comment: