Thursday, September 27, 2012

21 answers from my pookie Bear

I read about these fun questions to ask your kids on Hey, ho, KellyGO here and thought I would ask my 3 1/2 year old.  Interesting...So here are her answers...
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Bear: "I love you"

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Bear: Gives me a big cheesy smile (she's right it did make me happy)

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Bear: "When I'm sad" (I wanted to tell her... When kids leave you out on the playground, when you are too scared to try something you love... when you won't eat after I slave away fixing the meal you requested...)

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Bear: "When Mommy laughs"

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Bear: "Silly Mommy!" (I tried re-wording it to kid, little, etc... she thought those were just as silly)

6. How old is Mommy?
Bear: "BIG"

7. How tall is Mommy?
Bear: "SO BIG!"

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Bear: "Put away garbage" (Now I know why she refuses to put away toys! She clearly thinks its my favorite thing to do!"

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Bear: "Run in circles" (Quite the opposite my dear)

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Bear: "Being an elephant" (Um...?)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Bear: "Everysing" (aww thanks pookie!)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Bear: "ummmm" (Good Answer!)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Bear: "Work stuff"

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Bear: "I don't know.. cake?"

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Bear: "I don't know"

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Bear: "Dora's Mommy, but I no want to be Dora."

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Bear: "Dance Dance Dance!"

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Bear: "We both have hair"

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Bear: "Your hair is brown and mine is yellow"

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Bear: "You say I love you all the time"

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Bear: "Maybe Targie?" (Target)

1 comment: